CoinGate incorporated Litecoin as the second cryptocurrency after Bitcoin in 2018.
Here are our key findings on how Litecoin payments performed in 2022 using the CoinGate payment gateway:
– In 2022, CoinGate processed 88,295 Litecoin payments, accounting for 9.5% of total cryptocurrency payments.
– Litecoin is one of the Top 4 most popular cryptocurrencies for payments, with Bitcoin being #1, followed by USDT and Ethereum.
– Since June 2022, the number of Litecoin payments has been consistently growing.
– In January, there was a higher frequency of shoppers using Litecoin for payments, with a total of 8,971 orders processed.
– The biggest cart size for LTC to date is 312,89 LTC, while the smallest is 0,0009 LTC, and the average cart size is around $51 in LTC.
More info in our blog: https://coingate.com/blog/post/litecoin-payments-currency
submitted by /u/CoinGate
Leave a Reply