Bybit is a well-known peer-to-peer crypto trading platform, that is one of the top options for new and experienced traders alike. Unlike several other trading platforms, this exchange is secure, offers impeccable customer support services and is also known to charge one of the lowest and most transparent fees.
However, these are not the only attributes that make it stand out among its competition. Bybit also offers one of the highest sign-up bonuses for users.
Whether you want to trade crypto with leverage or otherwise, you can avail the bonus offered by taking a look at the information mentioned below.
Bybit now also offers the copy trading feature for all traders. By signing up with our link, you can get a bonus of up to $4,380 on yourfirst deposit. (Bonus may vary based on deposit amount)
3 Simple Steps to Get the Bonus
Bybit aims to make crypto trading simple and convenient for every kind of trader. To incentivize users, the trading platform has introduced an exclusive Rewards Program that is active until September 30th, 2022.
Here are the three simple steps you can take and enjoy the bonus offered by the Bybit exchange.
- Step 1 – begin by signing up for a Bybit account.
- Step 2 – make a deposit. The details of the amount of bonus you receive after making a deposit are mentioned below.
- Step 3 – invite your friends and get up to 420 USDT for every invitation you send out.
How Much Bonus Can Users Get?
The exclusive Rewards Program mentioned above, enables users to get up to $50 in BTC. However, this bonus is achievable if the users register and make a deposit within 7 days.
An additional $100 in cash will also be awarded to the first 500 users who complete the three basic steps stated above.
What Can the Bybit Bonuses Be Used For?
The bonuses you get from the Bybit exchange can be used for several things. As a crypto trader, you can use the bonus as margin.
The bonuses can also be used to compensate trading fees for any perpetual and futures contracts preceding the investment of the users and cover any losses faced during trading. Offsetting trading fees is not applicable to spot trading.
It is also important for Bybit users to note that the bonuses cannot be withdrawn, however, any profits gained as a result of trading with the bonuses can be withdrawn.
What are Some Terms and Conditions to Know?
There are a few rules and terms that apply to the bonuses awarded by the Bybit exchange. If you are interested in using the exchange, here are the terms and conditions you need to know.
- Users who register and make a deposit equal to or higher than $200 within a week can get up to $50 in BTC. More details about this are mentioned below.
- Sign Up + Deposit ≥ $200 to get $10 in BTC
- Sign Up + Deposit ≥ $800 to get $20 in BTC
- Sign Up + Deposit ≥ $1,500 to get $30 in BTC
- Sign Up + Deposit ≥ $3,000 to get $50 in BTC
- A Bybit account can only participate in one campaign at a time.
- The amount of deposit cannot be accumulated.
- Bybit users cannot make any withdrawals for the first 7 days after the first deposit is made.
- Users need to complete KYC Level 1 verification to be eligible for any rewards.
- Bybit users need to make a deposit within 7 days after the account is opened.
- Users with fraudulent intents will be disqualified.
Get a Bonus Through Bitcoinsensus
It should be noted that people, looking to trade digital assets can get a bonus of up to $4,380 if they sign up using Bitcoinsensus link. The bonus awarded to users for signing up is re-evaluated from time to time and is one of several reasons why a vast audience prefers using Bybit.
Bybit is a remarkable crypto trading platform that has made a name for itself, thanks to its cutting-edge features and technologies. This platform has a good reputation around the world and is known to cater to the needs of millions of active users globally. The incentives it offers in the form of reward programs and sign-up bonuses highlight the significance of the exchange. If you also want to opt for Bybit, you should know the details of the bonuses offered mentioned above.
You can also take a look at our full Bybit tutorial below.
Leave a Reply